Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WELCOME ABOARD!!!


Travelling around the world is one of the   dreams   most  us would like to have.
Before, you have to be rich to support   the expenses of reaching that dream.
Nowadays, thanks to the help of the travel agencies which made that dream more possible   and less expensive than before. By buying an early bird flight and package deals in bulk, then sell them   in a lesser price at   anytime of the year, gives an opportunity for the rest of us to go and travel   around the world.
Fortunately! Working in a Cruise Ship gave me that privilege to travel around the world and enjoy   a sumptuous and international cuisine and at the end of the day I get paid tax free.
Hello! My name is Edward Delos Santos and I have been working in a luxury ship for 12 years .
Working in a Cruise Ship is a bitter sweet life to live up with. We work more than eight hours a day(11 to 14 hours to be exact) , away from our love ones ,working in a risky work place( especially when there is a storm coming, pirates under siege ,fire/leaking  onboard, terrorist attack ,etc. etc.)a  pace just like an everyday race, pressure from the big bosses and a complaining passengers. Name it , its all happening here in one floating like city.
Some of us live their lives onboard working, eating and sleeping for the rest of their contract. Sounds like a prison to me. But not me…
Work is work. But for me, it’s like a never ending learning of different country’s   culture, history, language, music, food and wine. We get to travel , shop around and Visit the historical sights and see the wonders of the world.
So without further a  do . Let me  invite you to join me as I travel around the world, taste different cuisine, know the people, their  language , culture and  music  .
So sit tight relax and enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment